What to know about Italy?
- The birth of pizza.
- Included in the top five countries most visited in the world.
- Famous artist such as Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, inventor Galileo Galilee are Italians.
What not to do when visiting Italy?
- When shopping, do not expect to get clothes cheaper. Prices in Italy are quite similar to US, Canada.
- Do not tip.
- Do not share your pizza unlike in the America that people can share their pizzas. Eat it with fork and knife not with hands.
- Do not order spaghetti and meatballs together in one menu.
- Do not expect to have a big breakfast. Normally in Italy, a piece of bread is enough for breakfast.
What will shock you when visiting Italy?
- They talk loud but they are not upset.
- There is no spaghetti and meatballs together in one menu.
- Shop hours. Most shopping stores close in the midday. So if plan to shop, please shop in the morning or late in the afternoon.
- There is a difference between the north Italy and South Italy.